Here is an easy recipe for a home made Turkish style bread that you can try in your oven. Cooking time may vary on how you chose to shape and mould your dough, but you’ll be surprised by the flavour of this traditional family recipe.
- 1250g Bakers Flour
- 10g Dry Yeast
- 20g Salt
- 60g Olive Oil
- 940g Warm Water
- Egg Wash
- Sesame Seeds
- In a bowl, dissolve the yeast in Water.
- Add Flour, Olive Oil and Salt to the bowl.
- Mix together until completely combined.
- Cover and prove for approx. 1 hour at room temperature.
- Place and shape on baking sheet. Brush with egg wash & sesame seeds.
- Allow to prove approx. 1 hour.
- Bake at 200°C, 10-15 minutes.