We invite you to visit our showroom to allow us to share our expertise and passion for wood fired ovens with you. Our experienced staff are on hand to show you our range of pizza ovens and discuss your project with you from design to installation and operational use, helping you decide which oven best suits your needs.
If you are unable to visit our showroom we can arrange an on-site appointment. If you are interstate, we will arrange for one of our distributors to discuss your needs with you.
We supply the largest range of residential and commercial wood fired ovens in Australia with several models and various sizes to choose from in each range. With ovens arriving every 3-8 weeks from Italy, our stock levels are quite high.
Vesuvio Wood Fired Ovens come in modular, kit form so are easy to self assemble, with complete, easy to follow instructions supplied with the oven. If you prefer, our team of skilled tradespeople can assist with design and installation of your oven.
At Vesuvio Wood Fired Ovens, we specialise in pizza making tools and accessories. We stock an extensive range of Italian made G.I. Metal tools and accessories, offering high quality and reliability at reasonable prices. For a comprehensive view of our range, please see our tools page.
We offer a wide range of cooking classes to ensure you get the best from your Vesuvio Wood Fired Oven. Learn how to create the perfect fire, the importance of ingredient combinations and how to cook everything from the perfect Italian style pizza to succulent roasts. For further details, go to our pizza cooking classes page.
We are able to ship our ovens Australia wide and New Zealand direct from our Sydney warehouse or via your local distributor. Ovens are shipped in crates to ensure they are well protected.
Benefits of a Vesuvio Residential
- Choice of Pre-Cast Modular or Pre Assembled ovens.
- Presents a spectacular cooking display, adding ambience.
- Low maintenance cooking.
- Cost effective operation with a choice of wood only, gas only or gas/wood combination.
- Fast cooking times – a pizza will cook to perfection in 2-3 minutes.
- Ability to cook an array of different foods – from pizzas to your complete menu.
- Enhanced flavours – your customers will love the Versatility – ability to utilise different cooking methods; baking, braising, stewing, sautéing, grilling, moking, roasting, searing in juices, maintaining moisture & flavour, preventing food from drying.
- Extremely durable and – built to last.
- Made in and fully imported from Italy.
- Easy to install.
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty.