Wood Fired Pizza Cooking Classes
Our chef will take you through the steps of how to create the perfect Italian style pizza. Starting with the basics, you will discover:
- How to create the perfect fire.
- Secrets to making the perfect pizza dough, every time, from scratch.
- How to hand stretch dough.
- The importance of ingredient combinations and the delicate balance required.
- How to cook the perfect Italian style pizza in just 3 minutes.
Next Pizza Cooking Classes:
Time: 2.00pm – 5.00pm
Venue: Euroquip Kitchen
Unit 1 / 26 Gow Street, Padstow NSW 2211
Class Size: Strict minimum of 8 and maximum of 10 per class.
Contact: Sarah – email@example.com
Artisan Bread Making Class
Cesare will take you through the steps of how to make the perfect sourdough bread. Starting with the basics, you will discover:
- How to heat the oven to optimal temperature for bread.
- How to make the dough from scratch, using the right ingredients and quantities.
- How to perfectly bake the bread.
- How to prepare and bake different styles of bread.
- You will also learn to feed your own cultures.