Selecting a Professional Wood Fired Oven
When deciding which professional wood fired pizza oven is right for your establishment, thought and consideration should be given to:
1.Space allocated for oven and kitchen plan
When designing your kitchen, consider how much space you have for your wood fired pizza oven and the work space you require. For example, how close is the preparation area to the pizza oven? Does the chef have enough space to manoeuvre?
2.Expected capacity per night at the busiest time
Estimating the amount of pizza to be sold each night is the best way to determine which sized professional wood fired oven is best for your needs. Our wood fired ovens have a capacity from 4 to 18 pizza’s
3.The fuel source you wish to use
All Vesuvio Wood Fired Ovens by Valoriani can be used with wood only, gas only or a wood/gas combination
Unless the oven is outdoors, a ventilation specialist should be consulted to determine the best position and ventilation for the flue
Vesuvio Wood Fired Ovens are available in modular or pre-assembled form. If site access is restricted, our Valoriani GR Series ovens are the perfect choice
6.Local government regulations
Ensure you consult your local government regarding any special regulations in your area.We can provide assistance if required
Having sold thousands of professional wood fired ovens Australia and New Zealand wide, we have the expertise and knowledge to assist you in selecting the right oven for your needs and budget
Benefits of a Vesuvio Commercial
Woodfired Pizza Oven
- Choice of Pre-Cast Modular or Pre Assembled pizza ovens.
- Presents a spectacular cooking display, adding ambience.
- Low maintenance cooking.
- Cost effective operation with a choice of wood only, gas only or gas/wood combination.
- Fast cooking times – a pizza will cook to perfection in 2-3 minutes.
- Ability to cook an array of different foods – from pizzas to your complete menu.
- Enhanced flavours – your customers will love the Versatility – ability to utilise different cooking methods; baking, braising, stewing, sautéing, grilling, moking, roasting, searing in juices, maintaining moisture & flavour, preventing food from drying.
- Extremely durable and – built to last.
- Made in and fully imported from Italy.
- Easy to install.
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty.