Installation of Wood Fired Ovens
When deciding where to place your Vesuvio Wood Fired Oven, you should consider:
1. Area available for the oven.
Vesuvio Wood Fired Ovens are available in three sizes, offering an oven perfect for almost any space.
- BABY F60 – 870mm x 870mm req space
- BABY F75 – 1000mm x 100omm req sapce
- FVR 80 – 1200mm x 1200mm minimum base size.
- FVR & TOP 100 – 1400mm x 1400mm minimum base size.
- FVR & TOP 120 – 1600mm x 1600mm minimum base size.
2. Additional work space.
Consider having a space around or near your oven where you can prepare and rest the food.
3. The type of finish you desire
Vesuvio Wood Fired Ovens can be finished in a number of ways for offering great versatility in how the oven is finished. For example, rendered, enclosed, bricked in, painted, tiled. For inspiration, go to our photo gallery to see how other ovens have been completed.
| Go to Gallery |
4. Flue position
If your oven is under roofing, you may need to extend the flue so that it goes through the roof, or divert the flue around the structure. Remember, Vesuvio Wood Fired Ovens are perfect for both outdoor and indoor use.
Vesuvio Wood Fired Ovens are supplied in modular form, ready to be constructed on site. Construction is straight forward, and complete, easy to follow instructions are provided.
You can choose to:
- Assemble the oven yourself or employ your own builder.
- Have one of our qualified installers build the oven on your already constructed base.
- Have our qualified installation team build your base and oven for you.
- We may be able to assemble the oven for you on a stand at our factory and deliver it to you complete, depending on property access and logistics.
For further information on which assembly method is best for you, please contact on us 02 9707 2977 or contact us.
Installation wood fired ovens
Benefits of a Vesuvio Residential
Woodfired Pizza Oven
- Choice of Pre-Cast Modular or Pre Assembled pizza ovens.
- Presents a spectacular cooking display, adding ambience.
- Low maintenance cooking.
- Cost effective operation with a choice of wood only, gas only or gas/wood combination pizza ovens.
- Fast cooking times – a pizza will cook to perfection in 2-3 minutes.
- Ability to cook an array of different foods – from pizzas to your complete menu.
- Enhanced flavours – your customers will love the Versatility – ability to utilise different cooking methods; baking, braising, stewing, sautéing, grilling, moking, roasting, searing in juices, maintaining moisture & flavour, preventing food from drying.
- Extremely durable and – built to last.
- Made in and fully imported from Italy.
- Easy to install.
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty.