Valoriani Rotating Pizza Ovens
Thanks to their immense experience in the refractory field, Valoriani made its first Rotating Pizza Oven, available in the version wood/gas combination. The main advantages of these rotating pizza ovens compared to competitors’ brands are:
* Baking floor made of refractory Cotto tile and not of concrete
* Spitfire Gas Burner tailor-made to satisfy the baking requirements of the oven
* R.H.S. ® System (Recycling Heating System) that allows the heat recovery and use, by making it circulate at very high temperatures under the baking floor
* Use of the best insulation materials available on the market
All of these features allow a remarkable consumption saving and an easy achievement of temperature suitable also for Neapolitan Pizza. Moreover, the easy and reliable control panel allows to easily control all the oven function as the baking temperature, the floor rotation speed, the baking time and the temperature of the RHS System.
Compare Valoriani Rotating Series
|Inside dim. cm||500 x 290|
|Outside dim. with arch cm||1800 x 2017 x 1874|
|Arch Opening cm||550 x 290|
|Rotating Floor cm||120 x 120|
|Flue Manifold (Ø cm)||20|
|Wood consum. (Kg/h 300oC)||N/A|
|Pizza Capacity (30/32 cm ø)||8/9|
|Heating time (from cold oven to 300oC) min.||N/A|
|Gas working (Kcal max)||N/A|
Benefits of a Vesuvio Commercial
Woodfired Pizza Oven
- Choice of Pre-Cast Modular or Pre Assembled pizza ovens.
- Presents a spectacular cooking display, adding ambience.
- Low maintenance cooking.
- Cost effective operation with a choice of wood only, gas only or gas/wood combination.
- Fast cooking times – a pizza will cook to perfection in 2-3 minutes.
- Ability to cook an array of different foods – from pizzas to your complete menu.
- Enhanced flavours – your customers will love the Versatility – ability to utilise different cooking methods; baking, braising, stewing, sautéing, grilling, moking, roasting, searing in juices, maintaining moisture & flavour, preventing food from drying.
- Extremely durable and – built to last.
- Made in and fully imported from Italy.
- Easy to install.
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty.